Friday, May 6, 2011

A solo with Snoop Dog

So...at lunch I was sitting at a table with some four-year-olds (per the norm:)) and of course one of them began saying things like "if you have ever been to Kroger, raise your hand,"  of course everyone raised their hands and he just kept on asking questions like that until I informed him that he had to eat his sandwich or miss some outside time to finish it.  Meanwhile...the conversation next to me went something like this:
girl1 - I went to Shnoooks [Shnucks] and got to eat starburst and sing a solo with Snoop Dog.  For real.
Me - wow that sounds really cool.  Was it fun?
girl1 - yep. so much fun.
girl2 - is Snoop Dog a dog?
girl1 - NO Snoop Dog is a person!
girl2 - Well that is silly. Snoop Dog is a name for a dog!
Me - -->insert hysterical laughter here <--

It was one of the best lunch conversations ever!  I LOVE four year olds!  And to go off on another grocery related funny...yesterday I passed the Schnuks at white station (I thing it is white station - the one by the home depot on Poplar) and directly in front of the Schnuks gas station was a billboard that said "Kroger will get you out faster - speedy check out at Kroger."  I laughed so hard I almost cried...I wish that I could have taken a photo for my photo of the day...but the light turned green. :)

On a side note - I am completely insane.  I have begun a "baby blanket" for my cousin...the crazy part is that her shower is in less than two weeks.  I am not sure what is wrong with me...but please wish me luck! and keep you fingers crossed that I will be able to finish it on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment