Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Happy Mother's Day to All of the gorgeous mothers and mothers-to-be out there!!  And what a fantastic day it is outside!  I have been preparing for mother's day for quite awhile and therefore I have tons of pics in this post.  My parents got to go to Europe last summer to visit my sister after she had a baby.  They went to Germany, but the lucky ducks got to visit Austria and Paris too!  So I have been making a chipboard/acrylic mini-book for my mom with the pics from her trip.  I am so excited to share it with you!

I also made cards out of my left-over paper for my momma and my grandmother.  Enjoy the pics!  have a great day!
momma's card




















only time I wrote on a tab - perfect fit!






Sound of Music Gardens and Gazebo




Back - Jennifer said I had to sign it :)

Momma reading her card
Momma looking through the book
Me and My Momma - on the phone with Grandmother...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment