Thursday, July 14, 2011

Paris on an iPhone

So my camera died on the first day in Paris...I got through most of the day fine then...nothing.  I thought no biggie, I'll just recharge tonight and be fine, right?  Wrong.  I unpacked all of my two bags looking for my battery charger and could not find it anywhere.  I have no idea where I lost it, but alas it is lost and out of my life.  So the next day I set off, without my camera.  I knew that Olivia would have her camera and would be able to take pics and that I could easily get them from her...but it is not the same.  
However, I still had my iPhone so a few photos still got snapped.  

Eiffel Tower lit up for the evening.


The Eiffel Tower light show.


Palace of Versailles


Me...in the Hall of Mirrors


The enterance to the Gardens of Versailles


No comments:

Post a Comment