Friday, July 22, 2011

Heidelberg and Trier

So I said I would post twice daily to catch up....2 days later I have not posted. Oops.
There was no working Internet while we were in Killarney.
Now we are in Dublin and I have paid for it :).
These pics are from our day trips to Heidelberg and Trier. We had lots of fun.
Then Sunday I hung out with the kids and Wendy (we did not venture to church because Charis had a fairly high fever and Asher a low grade one- we now know that the three oldest have/had strep). While I was chillin', making dinner, and taking some cute kids out for ice cream, Olivia was off on a day trip to Frankfurt. She said the streets were filled with merchants and festival type stuff but she couldn't figure out what was going on...then she came back and we watched the World Cup Final...in Frankfurt;).

No comments:

Post a Comment