Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Oh you poor thing!"

So does anyone else hear tiny cries coming from your wallet every time you go in this place?

I know  I do!  Well... because I am a completely spoiled brat so lucky, the tears mainly come from my mother's wallet (via her card that lives in mine).  AND you can't just go in for one thing.  You go  to get something specific (like I did today for contact paper) and come out with $40 of other things (and no contact paper).  I think it is funny that Kirie wonders why we are so broke...I have too many craft projects to do and seem to want to do them all right NOW (do bad I don't have 12 sets of hands and a brain that can do it all at once)!  Well...looking forward to all of these projects:
In my defense this is 2 days of shopping...does that make it better or worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment