Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thank you's and Cookies!

So I know that I said that I would post new pics of where I am with my quilt...but not yet :).
This week is my last at Donelson Elementary.  I am incredibly sad and will miss the kids and all of the wonderful people that I have gotten to know and work with terribly!  But as this is my last week it is time for the thank you's.  Now, I do not really feel like I have time to try and be crafty so I have cheated and used Alissa's beautiful card kits from Eclectica to make these thank you cards.  However, the cards are so fun and pretty that I don't really think anyone will care that I didn't come up with the idea on my own.  LOL.  I already gave the first one out to my University Supervisor, because our last meeting was last week.  So this week, I will be handing them out to my principle and Cooperating Teacher.  I can only hope that I am able to accurately express my gratitude.



 Isn't it cute???
I will post pics of the other cards after I give them out. 

Also...I have made some cookies.  Haha.  I made a small portion because I don't actually need them :).  I saw the recipe on food gawker and then Kirie Walz pinned them on pinterest.
Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies:

not quite sure that I did it right...

chocolate chip cookies stuffed with oreos

I was not so sure if I would like them...and to be honest I still don't know if I do or not.  But I am glad that I tried them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment