Sunday, September 25, 2011

My last day...

 Friday, September 23, was my last day at Donelson.  I am incredibly sad.  It is such a great school with an amazing faculty and a fabulous group of kids.  I know I am going to miss them so much!  I am so thankful for the opportunities I was given at the school and all of the knowledge I have gained.  I have been so blessed to have gotten to learn from such fantastic teachers, such as Jodie and Kirstie. 
Now since it was my last day, thank you cards were in order.  I loved the September card kit from Eclectica and, how perfect, they were thank you cards!!  Of course I altered them (just a super tiny bit), but I love how they turned out!












And when I got to school on Friday the students and Kirstie surprised me with an amazing gift basket.  Full of supplies that I will need for my own classroom someday.


I am a lucky girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment