Friday, September 30, 2011

Help me make a quilt...Please.

So I need some help.  I have cut squares and am all ready to sew them together with one small exception: I do not know what pattern I should use.  Here are some ideas I stole from the internet thought of, please let me know which one you think would be pretty or work best. 

pinwheels

hourglass

hourglass with a random mix of fabric

Diamonds

random triangles

descending triangles (not sure if I have enough of the same fabric for this one)
Sorry about the bad pics and even worse lighting...I work in a space with no windows and yellow walls (it hurts the eyes at times).

Please let me know what you think!  comment here, on the blog or on facebook.  I need some advice before I can sew!
Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the solid hourglass and the random triangles! Both of those patterns look so great with your fabrics! Super cute :-)

    ReplyDelete