Friday, November 8, 2013

It's Fall Yall!

Well kinda.  The high today is only 63, here in the land of the Delta Blues...that's a little chilly.  So I'm getting ready.  I have a super simple fall wreath put up (got to make it with some wonderful ladies on Wreath Night at church).




Some fall fun in decorations:

Isn't that wooden turkey awesome??  It was hand carved by a member of my church!



And then of course my homemade banner:



I had so much fun putting together this simple banner.
 I used the silhouette to cut the letters from card stock and heat embossed metallic cooper embossing powder on them.  Then I used a (previously torn up) thesaurus for a fun look on the leaves - also cut with the silhouette.  The leaves were then sprayed with different glimmer mist colors to get a "fall" look. 


I cannot wait to try out some new fall recipes...And more fall crafting fun! 
Sadly, school is kinda of kicking my butt.  I have several tests, and so many other things coming up super quickly.  SO...I might be here a bit less.  It is certainly cutting into my crafting/sewing time.  Wish me luck!


Happy Fall!

 - Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment