Friday, June 24, 2011

So Behind!

My blogging has fallen on some hard times...
I am so behind.
I keep taking pictures and then say I am going to blog...but don't blog.
So since today is a travel day for me 
(oh yeah, be jealous I am currently flying to Naples, Italy)
I am going to be posting those oh so cute pics - 
Eat'em up grandparents!
And do not fret I am coming back to Wendy's and will get some more photos in before the summer is over!

Bill - if you read this I have been thinking of you with every snapshot.  
Hope you are doing better and I am praying for a quick(er) recovery time!



We went to a park - they had a ball!












This is what I found when I went up to check on how nap time was going...



And I do not know how to put on a cloth diaper
not without the cover anyway - lol
Asher said, "She's wearing a cape!"


And this one loves his legos 
all he needs are directions and the fun ensues:)




No comments:

Post a Comment