Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Christmas Zigzag...what to do?

So I was planning a "Christmas in July" post with this one, but it just didn't happen.  Too much going on with my grandfather being in the hospital (he is gonna be just fine) and trying to get back in the blogging universe.

I started this quilt (meaning I cut out the fabric) around January. But I put it aside for later seeing as how there was SO much time before I would need it.  Well I wanna start working on it again, but I need a bit of assistance.

I trimmed the half-square triangles.

 And I finished re-cutting the aqua squares I cut too large in the first place trimming the background squares.  But now what do I do??
Put all of the HST together in separate red, white, green rows?
Keep them in separate color rows, but mix up the HST?
Or... Mix up all of the HST so all of the red, white, and green are mixed in together?
Help a girl out.  Tell me what you think.

xoxo - Katelyn












No comments:

Post a Comment