It all started with me wanting a reason to practice triangles...And when I needed to make a new baby quilt, the reason was there.
I cut up some pink from my scraps and decided on 5.5 triangles due to scrap size.
I tried to lay them out on my design wall (I made it!! love having it)
in a random manner.
I used Kona Berry for my background. I felt that the Berry would make the pinks pop!
Of course when I first made it, I didn't calculate how many triangles I actually needed. So I had to add some more.
I love how it looks all together. To me the randomness is so pretty and fun. My mom doesn't agree...but that's ok. Hopefully the future momma I'm giving it to will like it. If not she can give it back. lol
Now to quilt it.