Friday, January 3, 2014

Goals for 2014

http://photo.elsoar.com/wp-content/images/Unique-2014-Calendar-Design-1.jpg
"borrowed" image from this site


I have so many goals for this new year:

1) Start and finish 4 family quilts
      - granny square
      - triangle
      - wonky star
      - flag
2) Make 4 pillows for friends
3) Work with MAMQG (Memphis Area Modern Quilt Guild) to make a couple quilts for Charity
4) Study hard and make good grades in all my classes this semester
5) Get in, prepare, and flourish in Nursing School
6) Participate in Sweat 'n Sew
7) Clean (keep clean) my craft room

Notice... "keep up with blog" is not on this list.  Lol
I will try.  But I have a feeling that school will be quite time consuming and may just keep me from the sewing fun that my blog has been enjoying this year. 
 
 What are your goals for the new year?  Anything new you are itching to make?

Happy 2014!
 - Katelyn

1 comment: