Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Long time no post...

So my mother and sister-in-law have been making fun of me.  I got a text from my SIL a few weeks ago asking me if I remembered that I have a blog.... Yes, Sarah, I remember.  LOL

I believe it has been two years since I posted.  It has been a busy two years.  :)

I student taught, graduated with my Master's degree in Early Childhood Education, and got an Interim as a Kindergarten teacher for a year (two different K teachers each took a semester off to have beautiful babies).  Now I am just chillin'.  I tried to use my craftiness to create games and fun decor for the classroom.
I also got a new niece!  She is the bomb!  Super cute just like her big brother.

I walked in the Color Mania Color Run.  It was SO much Fun!!!


My fabulous family came to visit (missing a few key players, my brother - deployed, his family, my cousin Bret, and my aunt Linda)!
I burned myself.  Just a slight third degree - no big.

I am apparently a trend setter - because within the next week my mother, grandmother, sister-in-law, and two cousins also got small burns. 
Shannon - oven

Luke - Firework
  AND.... I got to see SIR PAUL!  I'm ready to see him again!
So that wasn't two years worth - But I think it is enough. WHEW!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Katelyn! I too just got back on the blogging wagon after many many many months. LOL

    ReplyDelete