Sunday, July 20, 2014

Happy Mail - Mini Swap Version

I posted earlier about the mini quilt I made for the Schnitzel and Boo Mini quilt swap here and here.

It was rough mailing it off.  But Look what I got in the mail:


A gorgeous mini and fabulous goodies!  Its blues...I love blues.  ;)

I love what my partner Katie made me!

Those are some cool fabrics and neat quilting.


And her quilt tag is so cute.

Check her out on IG and Flicker.

I have enjoyed this swap SO MUCH!  It has introduced me to so many new IG friends and tons of new blogs too.  @sewgoclimbing and I keep saying we have tons of new minis to make now.  lol.  They were all so much fun and so beautiful.

Thanks so much for Kristy at Schnitzel and Boo for putting it all together!
This has been such a wonderful and eye-opening experience.   I just can't wait to do it all again (I think I have said that 5 times.  opps.  But you know it's true.)

Have a lovely weekend!

 - Katelyn


2 comments:

  1. Very cute. The fabric and other goodies that you got look great. It looks like it was a fun experience for all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you shared this with us at our MQG meeting. It is such a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete