Here is one:
After all of the fun I had learning to English Paper Piece with hexagons (post here), I had to start a new EEP WIP. I decided to make a diamond star quilt. When the pieces all come together it should look something like this:
Of course I am not only using green. It just seems that way right now. I still have many more greens to go...
|I have several low volumes basted and ready to go as well...|
|*I made my own paper pieces with my silhouette paper cutter and cardstock.|
So many more to baste. This is a project that is going to take me forever - I'm setting my goal for 8 years. ;)
But I did decide I needed a quick finish from these and made a quilty friend a mugrug/mini:
hope she likes it.
I am off to do a sewing lesson with my nieces and nephews...wish me luck!